Last Updated: May 12, 2022
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We may collect a variety of information from or about you or your devices from various sources, as described below.
A. Information You Provide to Us
User Information. When you register for an account as a user of our Site, we collect personal information from you, including your name and email address.
Business Information. When you register for an account as a business to use our Site, we may collect personal information from you, including your name, email address, phone number, photos, product information, and other information you choose to upload . (“Business Information”).
Communications. If you contact us directly, we may receive additional personal information about you. For example, when you contact us for support, we will receive your name, email address, the contents of your message, and your phone number if you choose to provide it. If you subscribe to our marketing communications, we will receive your email address. If you exchange communications with other users or businesses on the Site, we may store and process the contents of such communications.
Making a Payment. When you make a payment through the Site, your credit card information, billing information, and any other financial information necessary to complete your payment (“Payment Information”) is processed by our third-party payment processor (Stripe), and we do not collect, store, or process your Payment Information. For more information, please see the “Payment Processing” section below.
Careers. From time to time we may accept job applications through our site. If you decide that you wish to apply for a job with us, you may submit your contact information and your resume online. We will collect the information you choose to provide on your resume, such as your education and employment experience.
B. Information We Collect When You Use Our Site
Location Information. When you use our Site, if you allow us, we will receive your precise location information. We also infer your more general location information (for example, your IP address may indicate your general geographic region).
Device Information. We receive information about the device and software you use to access our Site, including internet protocol (IP) address, web browser type, operating system version, device identifiers, and advertising identifiers.
Usage Information. To help us understand how you use our Site and to help us improve it, we automatically receive information about your interactions with our Site, like the pages or other content you view, and the dates and times of your visits.
Information from Cookies and Similar Technologies. We and third-party partners collect information using cookies, pixel tags, or similar technologies. Our third-party partners, such as analytics and advertising partners, may use these technologies to collect information about your online activities over time and across different services. Cookies are small text files containing a string of alphanumeric characters. We may use both session cookies and persistent cookies. A session cookie disappears after you close your browser. A persistent cookie remains after you close your browser and may be used by your browser on subsequent visits to our Site.
Please review your web browser’s “Help” file to learn the proper way to modify your cookie settings. Please note that if you delete or choose not to accept cookies from the Site, you may not be able to utilize the features of the Site to its fullest potential.
C. Personal Information We Receive from Third Parties
Partners. We may receive personal information about you from third parties such as data or marketing partners and combine it with other personal information we have about you.
D. Payment Processing
HOW WE USE THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We use the personal information we collect:
● To provide, maintain, improve, and enhance our Site;
● To understand and analyze how you use our Site, and develop new products, services, features, and functionalities;
● For marketing purposes, such as developing and providing promotional and advertising materials that may be useful, relevant, valuable, or otherwise of interest to you;
● To communicate with you, provide you with updates and other information relating to our Site, provide information that you request, respond to comments and questions, and otherwise provide support;
● To find and prevent fraud, and respond to trust and safety issues that may arise;
● For compliance purposes, including enforcing our Terms of Service and other legal rights, or as may be required by applicable laws and regulations or requested by any judicial process or governmental agency; and
● For other purposes for which we provide specific notice at the time the personal information is collected.
HOW WE SHARE THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We do not share or otherwise disclose personal information we collect from you except as described below or otherwise disclosed to you at the time of the collection.
Vendors and Service Providers. We may share any information we receive with vendors and service providers retained in connection with the provision of our Site.
Businesses Listed on our Site. At your direction, we will share your personal information with operators of third-party businesses listed on our Site, such as wedding venues and service providers.
Users of our Site. If you use our Site as a business, we will display the Business Information you provide to us on public areas of our Site and it will be accessible to other Users of our Site.
Communications with Other Users. If you communicate with other Users via our Site, we will share the contents of such communications, including any personal information contained therein with the intended recipients.
Marketing. We do not rent, sell, or share information about you with nonaffiliated companies for their direct marketing purposes, unless we have your permission.
Analytics Partners. We use analytics services such as Google Analytics, HubSpot, CrispChat, and HotJar to collect and process certain analytics data. These services may also collect information about your use of other websites, apps, and online resources. You can learn about Google’s practices by going to https://www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/, and opt out of them by downloading the Google Analytics opt-out browser add-on, available at https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
As Required by Law and Similar Disclosures. We may access, preserve, and disclose your information if we believe doing so is required or appropriate to: (a) comply with law enforcement requests and legal process, such as a court order or subpoena; (b) respond to your requests; or (c) protect your, our, or others’ rights, property, or safety.
Merger, Sale, or Other Asset Transfers. We may disclose and transfer your information about you to service providers, advisors, potential transactional partners, or other third parties in connection with the consideration, negotiation, or completion of a corporate transaction in which we are acquired by or merged with another company or we sell, liquidate, or transfer all or a portion of our business or assets.
Consent. We may also disclose information from or about you or your devices with your permission.
The Company undertakes to respect the confidentiality of Your Personal Data and to guarantee You can exercise Your rights.
- Request access to Your Personal Data. The right to access, update or delete the information We have on You. Whenever made possible, you can access, update or request deletion of Your Personal Data directly within Your account settings section. If you are unable to perform these actions yourself, please contact Us to assist You. This also enables You to receive a copy of the Personal Data We hold about You.
- Request correction of the Personal Data that We hold about You. You have the right to have any incomplete or inaccurate information We hold about You corrected.
- Object to processing of Your Personal Data. This right exists where We are relying on a legitimate interest as the legal basis for Our processing and there is something about Your particular situation, which makes You want to object to our processing of Your Personal Data on this ground. You also have the right to object where We are processing Your Personal Data for direct marketing purposes.
- Request erasure of Your Personal Data. You have the right to ask Us to delete or remove Personal Data when there is no good reason for Us to continue processing it.
- Request the transfer of Your Personal Data. We will provide to You, or to a third-party You have chosen, Your Personal Data in a structured, commonly used, machine-readable format. Please note that this right only applies to automated information which You initially provided consent for Us to use or where We used the information to perform a contract with You.
- Withdraw Your consent. You have the right to withdraw Your consent on using your Personal Data. If You withdraw Your consent, We may not be able to provide You with access to certain specific functionalities of the Service.
Marketing Communications. You can unsubscribe from our promotional emails via the link provided in the emails. Even if you opt out of receiving promotional messages from us, you will continue to receive administrative messages from us.
Do Not Track. There is no accepted standard on how to respond to Do Not Track signals, and we do not respond to such signals.
If you choose not to provide us with information we collect, some features of our Site may not work as intended.
We make reasonable efforts to protect your personal information by using physical and electronic safeguards designed to improve the security of the personal information we maintain. However, as no electronic transmission or storage of personal information can be entirely secure, we can make no guarantees as to the security or privacy of your personal information.
Our Site is hosted in the United States and intended for visitors located within the United States. If you choose to use our Site from the European Union or other regions of the world with laws governing data collection and use that may differ from U.S. law, then please note that you are transferring your personal information outside of those regions to the United States for storage and processing. Also, we may transfer your data from the U.S. to other countries or regions in connection with storage and processing of data, fulfilling your requests, and operating the Site. By providing any information, including personal information, on or to our Site, you consent to such transfer, storage, and processing.
If you have any questions, comments, or concerns about our processing activities, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or write to us at:
1278 Glenneyre, #505
Laguna Beach, CA 92651